The Eet.nu website (hereafter to be referred to as: “the Site”) is managed by the private limited company Eet.nu B.V, with its registered office and principal place of business in Sittard at the following address: Brugstraat no. 77.
The terms and conditions for use set out below apply to all users of the Site. By using the Site, you expressly agree with these conditions of use. If you do not agree with the content of these conditions, you are not authorised to use the Site.
- Eet.nu has exercised the greatest possible care in the composition and development of the Site and the information it contains. However, Eet.nu does not accept any liability for loss, of whatever nature, which is the direct or indirect result of the use of the Site and actions and decisions which are based on the information contained on the Site.
- The information distributed via the Site is of an informative nature only. Eet.nu does not guarantee, despite the fact it tries to prevent this at all times, that the information contained on the Site is at all times comprehensive, correct, complete or up-to-date and/or that its use shall lead to, or is suitable for, the use desired by the user.
- The information on the Site may be subject to changes made by Eet.nu at any moment it desires.
- Eet.nu bears no responsibility for links on the Site referring to websites of other parties. By following a link it may not be inferred that Eet.nu is involved in the information obtained by such and the placement of a link to a website of third parties does also not imply that Eet.nu subscribes to the information to be obtained there but is only meant as a tool for the user of the Site. Any liability for the accuracy of the information on these other websites is therefore excluded.
- The content and works published on the Site are protected by copyright. Any unauthorised use requires prior written consent of Eet.nu. Unauthorised use includes multiplication, adaptation, translation, storage, processing or representation of the content in databases or other electronic media and systems other than for the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use. Unauthorised multiplication or representation of separate parts of the content or of complete pages of the Site is not permitted and punishable.
- Eet.nu does not bear any responsibility for the content on the Site which has been contributed by the users and does not necessarily subscribe to the content of the published reviews and other messages (hereafter jointly referred to as: “Messages”)
- The information contained in Messages on the Site is fully the responsibility of the user. If Messages are placed on the Site, this does not mean that the content of these Messages are endorsed by Eet.nu. Eet.nu cannot be held liable for the consequences of reading, placing or responding to Messages on the Site and the activities resulting from this. Every user shall indemnify Eet.nu against any claim arising from the placement of Messages by this user, including but not limited to, claims which are the result of the placement of Messages with copyright-protected material of a third party without the permission of this third party. If necessary Eet.nu shall provide the proper authorities with any required cooperation in the performance of their duty, in the context of a judicial inquiry to name an example.
- After placement of Messages on the Site, the author has no opportunity to amend the content. Eet.nu checks the Messages and reserves the right to remove or amend the Messages as a result of such check at any time without any consultation or announcement being required and/or having to account for itself. The editorial staff will normally only remove Messages which conflict with this disclaimer and/or our Message guidelines. Eet.nu does not accept any liability for the consequences of the placing, amending or removing of Messages.
Also in the light of this disclaimer the users of this Site are at all times advised, before visiting a hospitality establishment included on the Site, to contact the relevant restaurant (by telephone) to verify the details of the information published on the Site.
If you order food through the Site or our Butler service, then the order will go through our partner's website www.thuisbezorgd.nl. For this the terms of thuisbezorgd.nl apply.